3.3
Style and Design

Bought Thoshiba Satellite L50-C-13Z on October 2015, in Portugal, tryed to update the Windows 10, and it's impossible, due to C partition problems, according to error information. Already contacted the Toshiba portuguese assistance, they ordered me to restore/recicle the computer to it's original definitions and then update to Windows 10. Tryed several times, and it's not working. Next time, i will choose and buy a different computer brand.

If the advertising indicates that the computer has Windows 8.1 installed and is optimized for Windows 10 , and this does not happens or is not true, then it is misleading advertising.

This reviewer shared experience about "impossible to update to windows 10." and wants this business to offer any options to resolve the issue. The author is overall dissatisfied with Toshiba and uploaded a picture. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Toshiba.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Computers category for more informed decision or compare Toshiba to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Toshiba?

Comments

Atlanta, Georgia, United States #1089295

its Microsofts fault, not Toshibas. Get a legit copy of XP for the best experience.