Bought Thoshiba Satellite L50-C-13Z on October 2015, in Portugal, tryed to update the Windows 10, and it's impossible, due to C partition problems, according to error information. Already contacted the Toshiba portuguese assistance, they ordered me to restore/recicle the computer to it's original definitions and then update to Windows 10. Tryed several times, and it's not working. Next time, i will choose and buy a different computer brand.
If the advertising indicates that the computer has Windows 8.1 installed and is optimized for Windows 10 , and this does not happens or is not true, then it is misleading advertising.
More Review Details
|Style and Design|
|Product or Service Quality|
- Reason of review:
- Impossible to update to Windows 10.
- Preferred solution:
- Let the company propose a solution
- Product or service
- Toshiba Satellite L50-C-13W Laptop
- Review category
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Bought a 7" RCA tablet (RCT6077W22) back on Friday this last Christmas from Wal-mart and it took only 7 months to die. The battery started to grow slowly. ..."
- "On 12/22/14, I ordered a laptop from Dream Gadgets, Ltd. for my daughter for Christmas. I paid for 2 day shipping. That evening, I received an email from PayPal credit..."
- "Thinking buying an ACER computer? DON’T! If you are going to throw money away, throw it my way. I made the mistake of buying an ACER..."
- "This the 3rd times happened to. Always wrong items i am receiving. The first one wrong item i ordered 1 set of (6pcs)lagguage bag but its came to me different..."
- "A few weeks ago, I purchased a pair of MK snakeskin slip-on sneakers. The store did not have my size, so the woman assisting me ordered the correct size to..."
- "Your store in NJ did honor the $ 300.00 gift card which was given to me from Chicago store for purchasing the $ 6000 worth of furniture last year and..."