Bought Thoshiba Satellite L50-C-13Z on October 2015, in Portugal, tryed to update the Windows 10, and it's impossible, due to C partition problems, according to error information. Already contacted the Toshiba portuguese assistance, they ordered me to restore/recicle the computer to it's original definitions and then update to Windows 10. Tryed several times, and it's not working. Next time, i will choose and buy a different computer brand.
If the advertising indicates that the computer has Windows 8.1 installed and is optimized for Windows 10 , and this does not happens or is not true, then it is misleading advertising.
More Review Details
|Product or Service Quality|
|Style and Design|
- Reason of review:
- Impossible to update to Windows 10.
- Preferred solution:
- Let the company propose a solution
- Product or service
- Toshiba Satellite L50-C-13W Laptop
- Review category
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "The Staples Canada Head Office In Richmond Hill, Ontario Canada Will Not Help You And Is As Cheap And Selfish As Possible! Back on Sunday, July 24, 2016, I spent $452.70..."
- "I had placed an (dell laptop) order 103-1253225-4398657 on Amazon on 1st of october costed me around 62250 INR ($948) and its been 23 days, I have not received my product..."
- "Bought a laptop this Christmas from BB's website. It would have been a great deal for a 2.4Ghz processor, 4G of RAM and a Tb of hard drive. ..."
- "Could somebody help me retrieve the first fourteen digits on my credit card please? I have not seen my card for a month and I need help to remember my..."
- "I bought a Gengar crewneck for 72 dollars in october - 2016. They said there was about 1 month shipping time because they are a small company with many customers...."
- "I can't return men items. I'm a very good customer for at least ten years. I pay every month on time. I've NEVER returned anything. Please make an exception. You..."