Bought Thoshiba Satellite L50-C-13Z on October 2015, in Portugal, tryed to update the Windows 10, and it's impossible, due to C partition problems, according to error information. Already contacted the Toshiba portuguese assistance, they ordered me to restore/recicle the computer to it's original definitions and then update to Windows 10. Tryed several times, and it's not working. Next time, i will choose and buy a different computer brand.

If the advertising indicates that the computer has Windows 8.1 installed and is optimized for Windows 10 , and this does not happens or is not true, then it is misleading advertising.

Review about: Toshiba Satellite L50-C-13W Laptop.

3.3
Style and Design
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Toshiba Laptop
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Impossible to update to Windows 10. / Not specified
Preferred solution Let the company propose a solution

Had an Experience with Toshiba?

Comments

explodingtnt
Atlanta, Georgia, United States #1089295

its Microsofts fault, not Toshibas. Get a legit copy of XP for the best experience.

Worldwide TechServices - ABSOLUTELY DESTROYED MY ALIENWARE $3500 COMPUTER!!! Worldwide TechServices "The first guy came and fixed the laptop but damaged it cosmetically. Then they sent a completely nasty bizarre fellow to do a very simple job. He took apart the..." Read more Indy Jarvis  - Complete Scam Indy Jarvis "I purchased a unit from a small business called Indy Jarvis. The owner contacted me often, after I showed some interest in his product. I finally decided to order the..." Read more TOSHIBAS BIOS UPDATE BRICKED MY P75-A7200 & THEY WON'T FIX!!! Toshiba "BOUGHT P75-A7200 IN FEB 2014 AT A COST OF $800 FOR DAUGHTER IN USAF. TOSHIBA SENT OUT A BIOS UPDATE IN APRIL 2015 THAT BRICKED HER LAPTOP DUE TO THE..." Read more Awful product, terrible support and services from Toshiba Toshiba "I have Laptop with 2 years Toshiba European warranty. I'm waiting 35 days already for Toshiba authorized service provider to repair my device (tremble lines on the screen and..." Read more Shipsurance is a big scam, lie, and fraud! Shipsurance "This is the second and final time to get ripped off by Shipsurance. I am an ETSY seller. USPS lost my package. 18 days later they found it. It was..." Read more Costco - Puppy in a grocery basket in the food court Costco "Sitting in the food court trying to enjoy our hot dogs there was a puppy sitting in a grocery cart? Where we are eating!!!. I asked an associate where i..." Read more 2 boxes of original flavor honey maid graham cracker all crushed up!!! Honey Maid "I bought a box of honey maid graham crackers on 6/9/17 as a COOKIE snack for my kids..which were more of crushed graham crackers...which was Very Very messy!!! They love..." Read more Churchs Chicken - Horrible Service that could have resulted in an altercation. Churchs Chicken " I went to the drive through at Churches Chicken on Friday, June 23, 2017, at approximately 8:40pm. I ordered several items for our family dinner and I then drove..." Read more