Bought Thoshiba Satellite L50-C-13Z on October 2015, in Portugal, tryed to update the Windows 10, and it's impossible, due to C partition problems, according to error information. Already contacted the Toshiba portuguese assistance, they ordered me to restore/recicle the computer to it's original definitions and then update to Windows 10. Tryed several times, and it's not working. Next time, i will choose and buy a different computer brand.
If the advertising indicates that the computer has Windows 8.1 installed and is optimized for Windows 10 , and this does not happens or is not true, then it is misleading advertising.
More Review Details
|Style and Design|
|Product or Service Quality|
- Reason of review:
- Impossible to update to Windows 10.
- Preferred solution:
- Let the company propose a solution
- Product or service
- Toshiba Satellite L50-C-13W Laptop
- Review category
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Bought a laptop this Christmas from BB's website. It would have been a great deal for a 2.4Ghz processor, 4G of RAM and a Tb of hard drive. ..."
- "I bought a Toshiba laptop from Walmart. The hard drive was defective. The power cord also slips out very easily. It took Toshiba many days to send..."
- "I have Toshiba Laptop Model # Z930. Lately this laptop battery start acting up and it was not holding a charge. Since this Laptop is still under warranty I contact..."
- "I ordered a miu miu shoes online, they came the wrong size so I went to the store itself to exchange them...they did not have them in their inventory. So..."
- "This website market's as an Australian website but it's managed by Systematic Trade Ltd in the U.K. No contact information or clear disclosure. They have 4 consistent "winners' who I..."
- "I took my daughter and 3 of her friends to Sky Zone in Florence, AL. Before I attempted the Warrior Course, I asked the girl that was working the section..."