BOUGHT P75-A7200 IN FEB 2014 AT A COST OF $800 FOR DAUGHTER IN USAF.TOSHIBA SENT OUT A BIOS UPDATE IN APRIL 2015 THAT BRICKED HER LAPTOP DUE TO THE FACT THAT THE BIOS VERSION 1.65 (VERSES 1.0 WHICH ALLOWS THE PC TO RUN CORRECTLY) IS INCOMPATIBLE WITH THE WIN 8.1 64-BIT THAT WAS PRE-LOADED ON THE SYSTEM.

SO IN ESSENCE, TOSHIBA SENT THE EQUIVALENT OF A MALICIOUS VIRUS TO THE LAPTOP THUS RENDERING IT USELESS.

TOSHIBA ALSO BANNED ME FROM THEIR WEBSITE FORUMS (WHERE OTHER FORMER TOSHIBA CUSTOMERS HAVE EXPRESSED THEIR DISDAIN FOR THIS COMPANY) BY BLOCKING MY ROUTER'S IP ADDRESS.IM OUT $800 FOR THIS POS AND TOSHIBA REFUSES TO REPAIR OR REPLACE AT NO COST TO ME WHEN THIS ENTIRE ISSUE IS THEIR FAULT!!!!!

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Reddevil6620 stated that there is a room for improvement of dont stand behind product-ripping consumers off. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss damaged or defective of toshiba satellite p75 a7200 and associated monetary loss in the amount of $800. Toshiba needs to issue a full refund according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned toshiba satellite p75 a7200 in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Toshiba.

Had an Experience with Toshiba?

Comments