TOSHIBAS BIOS UPDATE BRICKED MY P75-A7200 & THEY WON'T FIX!!!
BOUGHT P75-A7200 IN FEB 2014 AT A COST OF $800 FOR DAUGHTER IN USAF.TOSHIBA SENT OUT A BIOS UPDATE IN APRIL 2015 THAT BRICKED HER LAPTOP DUE TO THE FACT THAT THE BIOS VERSION 1.65 (VERSES 1.0 WHICH ALLOWS THE PC TO RUN CORRECTLY) IS INCOMPATIBLE WITH THE WIN 8.1 64-BIT THAT WAS PRE-LOADED ON THE SYSTEM.
SO IN ESSENCE, TOSHIBA SENT THE EQUIVALENT OF A MALICIOUS VIRUS TO THE LAPTOP THUS RENDERING IT USELESS.
TOSHIBA ALSO BANNED ME FROM THEIR WEBSITE FORUMS (WHERE OTHER FORMER TOSHIBA CUSTOMERS HAVE EXPRESSED THEIR DISDAIN FOR THIS COMPANY) BY BLOCKING MY ROUTER'S IP ADDRESS.IM OUT $800 FOR THIS POS AND TOSHIBA REFUSES TO REPAIR OR REPLACE AT NO COST TO ME WHEN THIS ENTIRE ISSUE IS THEIR FAULT!!!!!
More Review Details
What I liked
What I disliked
- Dont stand behind product-ripping consumers off
- Reason of review:
- Damaged or defective
- Preferred solution:
- Full refund
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Toshiba Satellite P75 A7200
- Review category
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I dont even know how to describe my experience I had during weekend. So I'll just explain what happened one by one, and want to ask you what you think..."
- "I purchased a Dell Optiplex 780 model refurbished PC from Wal-Mart Online and will regret it until my dying day! It was $275 + $47 for the Wal-Mart Product Care..."
- "Bought Thoshiba Satellite L50-C-13Z on October 2015, in Portugal, tryed to update the Windows 10, and it's impossible, due to C partition problems, according to error information. Already contacted the..."
- "Visitors to PSFIFACoins get not only FIFA 15 Coins for all the consoles and Xbox One and other devices but get them at cheap price too. One of the specialities..."
- "I bought a Gengar crewneck for 72 dollars in october - 2016. They said there was about 1 month shipping time because they are a small company with many customers...."
- "Could somebody help me retrieve the first fourteen digits on my credit card please? I have not seen my card for a month and I need help to remember my..."
- "I called to get the sectional at the advertised price, but was told that was not correct and that correct price was over $5,000.00. The salesman I was chatting with..."
- "Zazzle is a complete rip off, they say 100% satisfaction guaranteed, but when I ordered a poster it arrived a week late and was completed wrinkled. When i complained to..."
- "So purchased a lovely 2600$ bridal ring set from the lovely aafes and they faded after a week of wear. AAFES tried to make it right buy sending them back..."