Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
100% full Not resolved

BOUGHT P75-A7200 IN FEB 2014 AT A COST OF $800 FOR DAUGHTER IN USAF.TOSHIBA SENT OUT A BIOS UPDATE IN APRIL 2015 THAT BRICKED HER LAPTOP DUE TO THE FACT THAT THE BIOS VERSION 1.65 (VERSES 1.0 WHICH ALLOWS THE PC TO RUN CORRECTLY) IS INCOMPATIBLE WITH THE WIN 8.1 64-BIT THAT WAS PRE-LOADED ON THE SYSTEM.

SO IN ESSENCE, TOSHIBA SENT THE EQUIVALENT OF A MALICIOUS VIRUS TO THE LAPTOP THUS RENDERING IT USELESS.

TOSHIBA ALSO BANNED ME FROM THEIR WEBSITE FORUMS (WHERE OTHER FORMER TOSHIBA CUSTOMERS HAVE EXPRESSED THEIR DISDAIN FOR THIS COMPANY) BY BLOCKING MY ROUTER'S IP ADDRESS.IM OUT $800 FOR THIS POS AND TOSHIBA REFUSES TO REPAIR OR REPLACE AT NO COST TO ME WHEN THIS ENTIRE ISSUE IS THEIR FAULT!!!!!

Review about: Toshiba Satellite P75 A7200.

I didn't like: Dont stand behind product-ripping consumers off.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Damaged or defective / $800
Preferred solution Full refund

Had an Experience with Toshiba?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion

Toshiba warranty department is a scam Toshiba "I have Toshiba Laptop Model # Z930. Lately this laptop battery start acting up and it was not holding a charge. Since this Laptop is still under warranty I contact..." Read more Corsair - I'm buying elsewhere from now on. Corsair "Over the years I've had quite a few different components with the Corsair monicker on them. My latest acquisition was an AX 760 power supply. Nine months of use and..." Read more Apple Wholesale Store - Apple-wholesale-store.com is the best and safest place to buy wholesale apple products online Apple Wholesale Store "I got my order on 4/1/2016, I bought 20 iphone SE 64gb for $5,980fedex delivered in 1 day. I also got my 10 ipad pro's on 4/1/2016.I am very happy..." Read more Nomorerack - 3 Irola tablets that DO NOT WORK Nomorerack "I ordered 3 7" iRola Android Tablets DX752 for my kids for Christmas. I purchased them at the end of November. My kids played on them for 1 day and..." Read more Jiyu ACP ACM Manufacturer Jiyu Acp "Jiyu ACP company is top 10 quality brand in domestic building materials industry. Focus on supplying a large range of Aluminum Composite Panels and Materials. Service is very good, the..." Read more Hockerty Com Or Tailor4less Com - Catastrophic experience with Hockerty (formerly: tailor4less) Lose money. Hockerty Com Or Tailor4less Com "So you want a tailored suit, jacket, shirt or pants. If the price is reasonable one can expect a well tailored suit but not quite as if you paid triple...." Read more Naca - LIARS Naca "Your staff does not know about how the NACA program works nor do you have respect for the time that we attend your appointments every month, to say the same..." Read more Orbmik Furniture - Stole my money!!! Orbmik Furniture "On October 20, 2014, I went to Orbmik Furniture to purchase a 3pc set of living room furnishings; Sofa, Love Seat, and Chair. I paid $1300 USC cash and was..." Read more