Ease of Use
Style and Design
Usability

My laptop had a 1 year warranty. No problems except the DVD drive started sticking. At times it wouldn't open and DVDs were stuck in it. I called Toshiba and spoke to a foreigner who could barely speak English. I cleary explained I had no "birus" and there was nothing wrong with my "bindows"; I ony needed the DVD drive repaired. They very strong suggested I pay the $29.99 for shipping.

When I got my laptop back they had completely wiped the hard drive and set it to Toshiba default. I lost a lot of vital information. I could not even navigate to Google, Yahoo or AOL. If that wasn't bad enough, the DVD drive wasn't repaired and still was sticking. I called them back and they told me "sorry but this time it will surely be replaced with a new DVD drive." Within a little over a week, I got my computer back with the same non-working DVD drive. The reason I know for a fact they didn't replace it was because I purposely marked the defective one.

I spoke to about 7 different people and English was not their first language. Can you say "outsourcing"?Of course there is nothing they could do about my lost data except tell me to back it up in the future. I don't know what the *** software has to do with a DVD drive. This company sucks and the customer service is worse. I will NEVER buy another Toshiba product.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of lying and poor customer serice and poor customer service. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss damaged or defective of toshiba laptop and associated monetary loss in the amount of $200. Toshiba needs to issue a full refund according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned toshiba laptop in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Toshiba.

Comments