I bought this television and it has been nothing but problems. The sound is horrible, it has very bad low end distortion no matter what the settings are.

Worse, there is a 1.5" vertical discoloration on the screen from top to bottom. Toshiba's local repair shop in Minneapolis ( Alex audio video ) has had it for going on three weeks and has no idea if or when it can be repaired. I am told it can take up to four months.

To add insult to injury, the people at Toshiba are belligerent and unsympathetic. I do not recommend this Toshiba product or any other (based on their customer service).

Review about: Toshiba Tv.

Comments

I purchased mine two years ago and all of the sudden there is a horizontal line three inches from the top of the screen that runs across the TV. I called and I have to pay more than $1,500 to repair it.

This is a joke. I won;t recommend buying this brand to anybody.

Brawley, California, United States #2260

:( My T.V. has developed a vertical stripe down the middle as well.

We are three months out of warranty so, of course, they won't cover the repairs. Toshiba sucks.

I bought www.toshibaamericasucks.com. Feel free to drop me an e-mail at mail@toshibaamericasucks.com and I'll post it on my site.