about 3 months ago we purchased a Toshiba satellite L455D laptop and have had nothing but trouble with it.when you call for Tech-support, these losers cannot speak understandable English.

If they cannot help you they just hang up the phone.

The computer just keeps getting worse everytime I call them for help. It is almost unusable right now.

I am forced to pay for professional help even though this garbage is supposed to come with a one year "tech support" service.

Next time I will spend the extra money on another brand possibly and Apple.I will be very carefull.

Had an Experience with Toshiba?

Comments

SO TRUE!!I have called ten different 'toshiba tech support' numbers and all of them are indian and I can't understand anything any of them have said at all, when I ask to speak to someone that speaks english they tell me to hold on, then the same person gets back on the phone and says they're an american.

Again I asked to speak to someone who speaks english and they say "I don't speak english I can't help you" and hang up.

Four people have hung up on me so far.Awesome :(

Nomorerack - 3 Irola tablets that DO NOT WORK Nomorerack "I ordered 3 7" iRola Android Tablets DX752 for my kids for Christmas. I purchased them at the end of November. My kids played on them for 1 day and..." Read more Apple Wholesale Store - Apple-wholesale-store.com is the best and safest place to buy wholesale apple products online Apple Wholesale Store "I got my order on 4/1/2016, I bought 20 iphone SE 64gb for $5,980fedex delivered in 1 day. I also got my 10 ipad pro's on 4/1/2016.I am very happy..." Read more Indy Jarvis  - Scam and fraud Indy Jarvis "https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=paicj4Ni1iA Found a video where everything is free. He shouldnt be selling this, it is not right. What he has done is shameful, everyone should see this video, and they..." Read more I lost $5,000 with awstores.co they are a SCAM! The REAL Apple Wholesale Store is apple-wholesale-store.com Apple Wholesale Store "This website awstores.co is a complete scam and rippoff of the REAL Apple Wholesale Store ( apple-wholesale-store.com ). I found that site from the web and placed an order for..." Read more Trugreen - Really PISSED at Truegreen Trugreen "We have been customers of True Green got many years. In the beginning the service was ok. Our lawn did improve. The second year it appeared to get better. As..." Read more Yelp - Yep Removed my Review twice about bad school Yelp "I left a review about Primerose Friendswood Texas on Yelp. It was about a child that needed reconstructive surgery on her finger and had to be put to sleep for..." Read more Ashley Furniture - Totally disappointed!! Ashley Furniture "I purchased this sofa 2 weeks ago, along with a 5 piece dining room set and I couldn't be more disappointed. As stated in previous reviews, the material on the..." Read more COMCAST BILLING SCAMS/WORDPLAY/MINDF**K Comcast "I am disputing Comcast now. I transferred service and only owed $67. However, they have me owing $158 from old residence and have given me numerous lies to explain the..." Read more