about 3 months ago we purchased a Toshiba satellite L455D laptop and have had nothing but trouble with it.when you call for Tech-support, these losers cannot speak understandable English.

If they cannot help you they just hang up the phone.

The computer just keeps getting worse everytime I call them for help. It is almost unusable right now.

I am forced to pay for professional help even though this garbage is supposed to come with a one year "tech support" service.

Next time I will spend the extra money on another brand possibly and Apple.I will be very carefull.

Had an Experience with Toshiba?

Comments

SO TRUE!!I have called ten different 'toshiba tech support' numbers and all of them are indian and I can't understand anything any of them have said at all, when I ask to speak to someone that speaks english they tell me to hold on, then the same person gets back on the phone and says they're an american.

Again I asked to speak to someone who speaks english and they say "I don't speak english I can't help you" and hang up.

Four people have hung up on me so far.Awesome :(

Computeruniverse - Defective from the factory expencive laptop.Lenovo support does not replaced Computeruniverse "this email i was send it to "https://www.computeruniverse.net" that is the retail shop and to "Info-Lenovo-DE@medion.com" that is the lenovo support in germany . They answered this "Dear Mr.Athansios, Thank you for your..." Read more STAY AWAY FROM TOSHIBA PRODUCTS! Toshiba "I bought new Chromebook 2 from Toshiba and after 2 months I got burned out (red) pixels lines appeared on the dark display. I called customer service and answering several nonsense..." Read more Toshiba - Update to the Windows 10. Toshiba "Bought Thoshiba Satellite L50-C-13Z on October 2015, in Portugal, tryed to update the Windows 10, and it's impossible, due to C partition problems, according to error information. Already contacted the..." Read more TOSHIBAS BIOS UPDATE BRICKED MY P75-A7200 & THEY WON'T FIX!!! Toshiba "BOUGHT P75-A7200 IN FEB 2014 AT A COST OF $800 FOR DAUGHTER IN USAF. TOSHIBA SENT OUT A BIOS UPDATE IN APRIL 2015 THAT BRICKED HER LAPTOP DUE TO THE..." Read more Mor Furniture For Less - Worst experience spokane Mor Furniture For Less "Delivery never happened kept rescheduling then had thier repo guy bring the furniture which was broken then had to cancel order and said they didnt have the cash and would..." Read more Smartstyle - Color Smartstyle "I went into smartstyle on Saturday, September 30th, 2017 at 12:50 pm. I did not leave the salon until 9:00 pm. All I wanted was to get my hair blonde...." Read more Camping World - Service a joke, lies, and unethical practices Camping World "2007 Winnebago Vista purchased August 2017 at camping world north Little Rock ark. Bad jacks and they knew about problem beforehand but did not tell us about. Slide out dry..." Read more Acceptance Now - Former Employee Acceptance Now "Do NOT work for this company they dont’t care about their employees and their dedication of 5years of service for the company 2 perform wins worked many many days open..." Read more