I bought a 17" 12GB mem., 1Terabyte HD Toshiba laptop that had a melted keyboard, slower than a $320 Asus, & gets so hot it burns my legs and stomach- caused bedsores (I'm paraplegic). It crashed 100+ times.

I hate Windows 8, & was warned it was a paper weight. I got a message that the hard drive was dead. Unable to back up my HD, never got it to link to my printer, and it died before my external HD came 2days later. I had to send it in without backing my info up.

They charged me $30 for a return box w/2 flimsy 1" wide foam "holders", NO padding at all! Now, they called and said that the LCD is broken!!! Not covered by the warranty!!! It MUST have broke in transit.

I asked if the overpriced box had good padding, & I was assured that it was, & insurance would cover any damage caused by the lousy packaging. Never buy Toshiba's lousy laptops!!! The CPSC is investigating the overheating power supply. I also fault Staples.

1) they didn't have the Surface Pro II I wanted, & 2) they obviously had it sitting in a very hot warehouse. Such junk!

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Sep 14, 2014.

Comments

The technical support provided by Toshiba is very excellent and trustworthy. The guidelines are created by the company to tackle the problem faced by the customer while operating the computers and printers in an effective way with the help of Customer care provider service to each user in a tremendous way. For more help, visit Toshiba Support