Not resolved
0 comments

I turned the power on, at the socket, to my laptop, I then went in to the kitchen to make a cup of tea, when I returned to the room, two or three minutes later, the power connection point, on the computer was smoldering, melting, and the power lead had fallen out, and was melting on to the carpet, the carpet was smoldering and the end of the power lead had set fire to the carpet, though the computer is still working, it cant be recharged, this product is dangerous. If I had left the room for a longer period of time the house would have caught fire, and would likely have caused the death of the bed ridden person , in the flat below me.

Do You Have Something To Say ?
Write a review

Comments

Terms of Service
Post Comment
Cancel

You May Also Like