Kirkcaldy, Fife

I am experiencing the following issue: I purchased what I thought was from a reputable company, my laptop went in for repair and was damaged in transit.The outsourced company for Toshiba repairs tried to lay the blame with me for the damage suffered by there chosen courier, they are illegally withholding my hard-drive after numerous calls to return it back due to the confidential data held on it and are ignoring my calls and cannot speak to management.

My legal representative has written to both Toshiba and the repair centre and has not received any communication either, this is not what is expected from a Japanese entity. Even the director of the repair company did not want to speak to me and Toshiba are ignoring my calls too. Toshiba do not take calls from private consumers only written letters and choose to ignore emails.

My advice is to steer clear from this company that have become a laughing stock and clearly not in the running for service, quality and customer focus!!!.

To action this I would like you to I am already £800 down on the cost of this laptop and additionally £240 plus vat for legal fees.I want a cash settlement of £1088 and the return of my hard-drive so that I may retrieve and delete the data held on it and return it back for my cash payment as stated above.

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any) as the author lost $1500. This person is overall dissatisfied with Toshiba. The most disappointing about toshiba customer care at Toshiba was customer service reps and garbage , but reviewer liked garbage. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Toshiba.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Computers category for more informed decision or compare Toshiba to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Toshiba?

Comments