I purchased the Toshiba L505D-GS600 on 7/18/10.On 8/5/10 I was returning it because the piece where the adaptor plugs in broke.

I upgraded to the A665 model and was returning it on 8/8/10 because the LCD went out. Against my better judgement, I listened to the store clerk who assured me it was a good computer, and exchanged it for another A665 model. Now on 9/29/10 that computer has crashed. I called Toshiba mad as *** requesting my money back and was told they have to deem it unrepairable before my 700.00 will be refunded.

I use my laptop for work and am furious. I will never, ever purchase another Toshiba!

It is a piece of ***!!!!Don't waste your money!

Review about: Toshiba Laptop.

Had an Experience with Toshiba?

Comments

Never buy A Toshiba Toshiba never updates their system software.Toshiba never updates their customized Intel HD graphics drivers.

Go to the intel HD graphics driver update website, Intel will tell you That they can not update OEM (toshiba) customized Intel HD graphics Drivers.

IF YOU GAME OR USE 3D graphics software, you will need to be able to update your HD graphics drivers for Intel graphics, but do not ever expect Toshiba to update their customized graphics drivers, It will never happen.Toshiba is the most dishonerable Computer company on the planet!