Purchased a Toshiba Satellite Radius Laptop in 2015.Among many problems, the keyboard continues to fail (a pervasive and well-documented issue for this model) even after being "repaired" twice at the Toshiba Repair Depot.

This problem existed well before the warranty expired, but Toshiba says they cannot repair the laptop a third time for the same problem because now the laptop is out of warranty. Nice racket Toshiba has going! They couldn't care less about their customers. They took my money and gave me a lemon and now it's my problem.

My only recourse is to take them to small claims court for the the cost of the computer, legal fees, and lost productivity.I know it's one tiny consumer against this giant corporation, but David did slew Goliath so maybe justice will prevail.

Review about: Toshiba Satellite Radius P55W B5318.

Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Bad quality / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Toshiba?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion

APPLE WHOLESALE STORE IS THE MOST RELIABLE WHOLESALER OD APPLW PRODUCTS BAR NONE! Apple Wholesale Store "On April 4, 2016 I bought 30 iphone se 64gb from Apple Wholesale Store because of course I have read all of the positive reviews online and also saw the..." Read more Warranty Fraud by ASUS Asus "I've had my lap top not even one year. I use it every day for work. The hinges are all of a sudden breaking on me. Not fully but they..." Read more STAY AWAY! Ifixyouri is uncommunicative, unprofessional, and useless. iFixYouri "I'm a senior in college who struggled through weeks without a laptop thanks to ifixyouri. This company is completely terrible at communicating with its customers without an incredible amount of..." Read more Apple Wholesale Store - Apple-wholesale-store.com is the best and safest place to buy wholesale apple products online Apple Wholesale Store "I got my order on 4/1/2016, I bought 20 iphone SE 64gb for $5,980fedex delivered in 1 day. I also got my 10 ipad pro's on 4/1/2016.I am very happy..." Read more 2 boxes of original flavor honey maid graham cracker all crushed up!!! Honey Maid "I bought a box of honey maid graham crackers on 6/9/17 as a COOKIE snack for my kids..which were more of crushed graham crackers...which was Very Very messy!!! They love..." Read more Costco - Puppy in a grocery basket in the food court Costco "Sitting in the food court trying to enjoy our hot dogs there was a puppy sitting in a grocery cart? Where we are eating!!!. I asked an associate where i..." Read more Lumber Liquidators - Morning Star Strand Bamboo splitting and cupping Lumber Liquidators "Purchased Morning Star solid wood Bamboo flooring for a house in Lake Arrowhead, Ca. It was installed in January 2016. Livingroom, two bedrooms, halls and family room. Now, in June,..." Read more Hockerty Com Or Tailor4less Com - Catastrophic experience with Hockerty (formerly: tailor4less) Lose money. Hockerty Com Or Tailor4less Com "So you want a tailored suit, jacket, shirt or pants. If the price is reasonable one can expect a well tailored suit but not quite as if you paid triple...." Read more