Purchased a Toshiba Satellite Radius Laptop in 2015.Among many problems, the keyboard continues to fail (a pervasive and well-documented issue for this model) even after being "repaired" twice at the Toshiba Repair Depot.

This problem existed well before the warranty expired, but Toshiba says they cannot repair the laptop a third time for the same problem because now the laptop is out of warranty. Nice racket Toshiba has going! They couldn't care less about their customers. They took my money and gave me a lemon and now it's my problem.

My only recourse is to take them to small claims court for the the cost of the computer, legal fees, and lost productivity.I know it's one tiny consumer against this giant corporation, but David did slew Goliath so maybe justice will prevail.

This reviewer shared experience about bad quality and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Toshiba. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Toshiba.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Computers category for more informed decision or compare Toshiba to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Toshiba?

Comments