I am writing this complaint against Toshiba that I feel is not standing behind its product and helping save face on the inferiority of the manufacturing of their LCD Panel.

I had owned my Toshiba 52 in. TV for 18 mos. It was definitely out of the one year warranty. At the time I purchased it I didn't think that I realy needed the extended warranty. I am the only one watching TV. I have two sets. One is 42 in Olevia which has proved to be a great set........I complained to Toshiba and told them that this 18 month old 1400.00 TV set was going to cost 2800 plus to fix it but all I have gotten fom them is sorry but we do not give discounts, we do not give back warranty so that we can help you. We can only recommend someone that is qualified to repair it.

I purchased another TV which again is a Toshiba, this time with a warranty, but am disappointed that they are not contributing anything towards this new purchase which I will be paying for a long time. Amazon kicked in money and apologized for the inconvience. Well, I did business with again and will do business with them for a very long time.

I am disappointed in Toshiba's customer relations department and their Quality Control for producing such a Lemon. I think that this TV set should be considered as such and I should at least get proratred funds based on the lifetime use of this TV and that would help defray the cost of the new one. I ended up getting a 4 year warranty with the new one.

I am a senior and on retirement funds. I can't afford a new TV every 18 mos.

Review about: Toshiba Tv.

Had an Experience with Toshiba?

Comments