Norridge, Illinois
3.0
Ease of Use
Style and Design
Usability

I bought new Chromebook 2 from Toshiba and after 2 months I got burned out (red) pixels lines appeared on the dark display.

I called customer service and answering several nonsense questions and after wasting half hour before you get to talk to real person (in Philippines), they wanted me to pay me $30 shipping to ship the Chromebook to their repair center and be without the computer for 10 days.

Last Toshiba product in our family. (I love Chromebook, just get one from different manufacturer)

Note to pissed consumer.com: there is no need for minimum of 100 words. I have nothing else to say, but I need to get over the limit...

This person wrote the review because of bad quality of toshiba laptop from Toshiba and attached a photo. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Toshiba to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

The most disappointing in user's experience was customer service and warranty, warranty and return policy. Author liked the most product and actual product. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Toshiba for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Toshiba?

Comments