I bought new Chromebook 2 from Toshiba and after 2 months I got burned out (red) pixels lines appeared on the dark display.
I called customer service and answering several nonsense questions and after wasting half hour before you get to talk to real person (in Philippines), they wanted me to pay me $30 shipping to ship the Chromebook to their repair center and be without the computer for 10 days.
Last Toshiba product in our family. (I love Chromebook, just get one from different manufacturer)
Note to pissed consumer.com: there is no need for minimum of 100 words. I have nothing else to say, but I need to get over the limit...
More Review Details
|Style and Design|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Ease of Use|
|Advertised vs Delivered|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Value for money|
|Product or Service Quality|
What I liked
- Actual product
What I disliked
- Customer service and warranty
- Return policy
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I brought in my laptop because the screen had burn marks on it. So I brought it for repairs, said it would take about 3 weeks to fix. I was..."
- "No matter how many fake favourable reviews Elite phone & computer repairs / Elite communications / Dell repairer/ Apple repairer or any of the other names they go under post,..."
- "Pre sales was great. The price quote of £75 seemed good and ups were there within a day.... After a few days i am told the laptop has been "diagnosed" and..."
- "Why did you guys screw up the photo gallery? It used to be so much nicer and user friendly. There was nothing wrong with it, but you messed it up...."
- "Months of wasted time!!! I'm so pissed right now that I could spit nails. The launch of our new business has now been put on hold indefinitely due to the..."
- "Gregory Jones, Southlake Texas is seeking investors but only take your money! He takes investment and does nothing but file law papers to steal your money! He is a scammer!..."
- "i went to purebred breeders web site picked out a husky $1100 dollars they guaranteed the dogs health and said they knew the breeder for years very trustworthy ,,1 week..."
- "after a couple years the heater stopped heating and only put out sort of warm air. customer service sent out new bulbs and when i pulled out the old..."