I bought new Chromebook 2 from Toshiba and after 2 months I got burned out (red) pixels lines appeared on the dark display.
I called customer service and answering several nonsense questions and after wasting half hour before you get to talk to real person (in Philippines), they wanted me to pay me $30 shipping to ship the Chromebook to their repair center and be without the computer for 10 days.
Last Toshiba product in our family. (I love Chromebook, just get one from different manufacturer)
Note to pissed consumer.com: there is no need for minimum of 100 words. I have nothing else to say, but I need to get over the limit...
More Review Details
|Product or Service Quality|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Ease of Use|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Advertised vs Delivered|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Style and Design|
|Value for money|
What I liked
- Actual product
What I disliked
- Customer service and warranty
- Return policy
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "The Staples Canada Head Office In Richmond Hill, Ontario Canada Will Not Help You And Is As Cheap And Selfish As Possible! Back on Sunday, July 24, 2016, I spent $452.70..."
- "I purchased ASUS ROG RAMPAGE V EXTREME Motherboard and received a wrong item. same brand motherboard but different model. contacted customer service about this, emailed pictures of the item and..."
- "Guy is a crook. Sold me a piece of junk Dell D620 Laptop, guaranteed the computer to work fine. Computer failed less than 2 months later, and called to ask..."
- "i went to purebred breeders web site picked out a husky $1100 dollars they guaranteed the dogs health and said they knew the breeder for years very trustworthy ,,1 week..."
- "after a couple years the heater stopped heating and only put out sort of warm air. customer service sent out new bulbs and when i pulled out the old..."
- "We ordered an organic cotton duvet cover for our queen sized bed, and when it came in the mail the tags said that it was queen sized. However, it's so..."
- "Mr/Ms WFG No-name from Nowhere. Please spare us your big fat lie about "many big earners" at WFG. It's total bull cr*p and you know it. Here I give you..."
- "Bought a rifle for almost $1,000 and has a caving dent on the dust cover, of course the display rifle was perfectly fine. Seems like they chose to give me..."