Morelia, Michoacan De Ocampo
2.2

I am a U.S. Citizen currently staying with family in Mexico.

I bought a Toshiba laptop computer in May 2015. It is still under warranty. I bought it in the U.S. and it was purchased from Toshiba's Internet sales. I cannot hear.

The laptop has several issues regarding features that do not function. The FN key does not work nor does the PCIE card reader. I have spent extensive time with Microsoft on their chat Answer Desk and they have concluded that the problems rest with Toshiba as many features (drivers, apps, etc.) are manufacturer specific.

I have done many searches and tried many fixes as suggested on Toshiba's Support Website and the Internet in general without success. Toshiba's primary means of support is by telephone which I cannot use. I contacted their customer Service email several times and explained my problem including the hearing issue, but received no reply.

I recently filed a complaint with the Better Business Bureau siting my need forchat or email Support as I cannot hear (I have Menieres disease and have lost my hearing)and their response to the BBB complaint was: "Here is the link to our Support Website, we consider the matter closed."

Though they do have a Support site I can use, it is actually an abomination of user forums and outdated Toshiba fixes. I need technical help.

I plan to file complaints also with the FTC and econsumer.gov.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of toshiba laptop and associated monetary loss in the amount of $800. Toshiba needs to offer any options to resolve the issue according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned toshiba laptop in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Toshiba.

Comments

This is disgusting. Thanks for sharing and aware people. http://supportnumbers.net/