Morelia, Michoacan De Ocampo
2.2

I am a U.S. Citizen currently staying with family in Mexico.

I bought a Toshiba laptop computer in May 2015. It is still under warranty. I bought it in the U.S. and it was purchased from Toshiba's Internet sales. I cannot hear.

The laptop has several issues regarding features that do not function. The FN key does not work nor does the PCIE card reader. I have spent extensive time with Microsoft on their chat Answer Desk and they have concluded that the problems rest with Toshiba as many features (drivers, apps, etc.) are manufacturer specific.

I have done many searches and tried many fixes as suggested on Toshiba's Support Website and the Internet in general without success. Toshiba's primary means of support is by telephone which I cannot use. I contacted their customer Service email several times and explained my problem including the hearing issue, but received no reply.

I recently filed a complaint with the Better Business Bureau siting my need forchat or email Support as I cannot hear (I have Menieres disease and have lost my hearing)and their response to the BBB complaint was: "Here is the link to our Support Website, we consider the matter closed."

Though they do have a Support site I can use, it is actually an abomination of user forums and outdated Toshiba fixes. I need technical help.

I plan to file complaints also with the FTC and econsumer.gov.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Feb 18, 2016.

Comments

This is disgusting. Thanks for sharing and aware people. http://supportnumbers.net/