Laptop under 1 year old .....hinge broke TOSHIBA will NOT repair .....Said it was caused by me through damage that I caused .I will NEVER NEVER NEVER buy any item from TOSHIBA again.

I hope all of the people out there can read some of these problems .. P.S. after talking to the 3rd supervisor............ she tried to sell me a 2 year warranty plan ....SICK>>SICK>>>>SICK .

I did review the warranty and it does not indicate that the hinges are not under warranty..

I was on the telephone for more than 1 hour with the end result that I have to pay for the broken hinge.What if a large or big problem occures ?

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss a product or service. Toshiba needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned a product or service in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Toshiba.

Had an Experience with Toshiba?

Comments

https://www.complaintsdepartment.co.uk/toshiba-uk/ I have exactly the same problem with my hinge on laptop and all broke plastic.I sent of in the time before warranty finished and they said the it wasn't under warranty and had to pay £140 to get laptop repaired or £70 to have it sent back not repaired.

I offered to come and collect it myself but wouldn't allow it.

I ended up paying for it to be repaired, got it back and I'm now having the same problem.If we all make a complaint to them, maybe they wont take advantage of us so much.