Laptop under 1 year old .....hinge broke TOSHIBA will NOT repair .....Said it was caused by me through damage that I caused .I will NEVER NEVER NEVER buy any item from TOSHIBA again.

I hope all of the people out there can read some of these problems .. P.S. after talking to the 3rd supervisor............ she tried to sell me a 2 year warranty plan ....SICK>>SICK>>>>SICK .

I did review the warranty and it does not indicate that the hinges are not under warranty..

I was on the telephone for more than 1 hour with the end result that I have to pay for the broken hinge.What if a large or big problem occures ?

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss a product or service. Toshiba needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned a product or service in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Toshiba.

Had an Experience with Toshiba?

Comments

Worldwide TechServices - ABSOLUTELY DESTROYED MY ALIENWARE $3500 COMPUTER!!! Worldwide TechServices "The first guy came and fixed the laptop but damaged it cosmetically. Then they sent a completely nasty bizarre fellow to do a very simple job. He took apart the..." Read more Awful product, terrible support and services from Toshiba Toshiba "I have Laptop with 2 years Toshiba European warranty. I'm waiting 35 days already for Toshiba authorized service provider to repair my device (tremble lines on the screen and..." Read more I lost $5,000 with awstores.co they are a SCAM! The REAL Apple Wholesale Store is apple-wholesale-store.com Apple Wholesale Store "This website awstores.co is a complete scam and rippoff of the REAL Apple Wholesale Store ( apple-wholesale-store.com ). I found that site from the web and placed an order for..." Read more Lousy MSI tablet MSI "I bought MSI tablet 7", android 4.0.3, my very first affordable android tablet in 2013. It was a bad choice. The system was slow, sluggish, unstable, reboot all the time..." Read more Popeyes Louisiana Kitchen - Paid for a full dinner, didn't know I had to cook it myself Popeyes Louisiana Kitchen "Last night I drove to Popeyes to buy my family of four dinner. I paid $27 for a 10-piece chicken dinner with a large coleslaw and a large beans and..." Read more Yelp - Yep Removed my Review twice about bad school Yelp "I left a review about Primerose Friendswood Texas on Yelp. It was about a child that needed reconstructive surgery on her finger and had to be put to sleep for..." Read more Harlem Furniture - Table Broke BEFORE A move - NOT COVERED!!!! Harlem Furniture "I bought a living room set in March 2017 - paid CASH. My table broke BEFORE a move, but because I had to be out of the house, and I'm..." Read more A100 BUILDERS 4U trading as Builders 4U Construction - WARNING!!!!! Builders 4u Construction "After more than 2 years of dealing with this disreputable company, and specifically the owner Mr Thembani Khumalo ID # 620414 5394 18 7, we are forced to take legal..." Read more