Laptop under 1 year old .....hinge broke TOSHIBA will NOT repair .....Said it was caused by me through damage that I caused .I will NEVER NEVER NEVER buy any item from TOSHIBA again.

I hope all of the people out there can read some of these problems .. P.S. after talking to the 3rd supervisor............ she tried to sell me a 2 year warranty plan ....SICK>>SICK>>>>SICK .

I did review the warranty and it does not indicate that the hinges are not under warranty..

I was on the telephone for more than 1 hour with the end result that I have to pay for the broken hinge.What if a large or big problem occures ?

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not specified / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Toshiba?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion

Toshiba warranty department is a scam Toshiba "I have Toshiba Laptop Model # Z930. Lately this laptop battery start acting up and it was not holding a charge. Since this Laptop is still under warranty I contact..." Read more Lenovo cheated on me, NOT GETTING REFUND OR REPLACEMENT,  Lenovo is the worst company with the worst support ever Lenovo "List of all issues found with this Laptop at various time Touchpad RAM Frequency Dedicated Graphic Memory Top Case Bottom Case WIFI Device DVD Hinge Auto Restart Lenovo did not..." Read more Staples - Renege on toner guarantee Staples "stopped by Rochester MI store just now to get toner - NOT in stock despite contrary posted on their website. Asked for separate color & black cartridges at the advertised..." Read more Indy Jarvis  - Scam and fraud Indy Jarvis "https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=paicj4Ni1iA Found a video where everything is free. He shouldnt be selling this, it is not right. What he has done is shameful, everyone should see this video, and they..." Read more Shipsurance is a big scam, lie, and fraud! Shipsurance "This is the second and final time to get ripped off by Shipsurance. I am an ETSY seller. USPS lost my package. 18 days later they found it. It was..." Read more Fedex - Box dropped off on my rain soaked lawn Fedex "I was home during one of the worse rainstorms that my town had seen all year. All of a sudden I her my dog barking. I looked out and saw..." Read more Hockerty Com Or Tailor4less Com - Catastrophic experience with Hockerty (formerly: tailor4less) Lose money. Hockerty Com Or Tailor4less Com "So you want a tailored suit, jacket, shirt or pants. If the price is reasonable one can expect a well tailored suit but not quite as if you paid triple...." Read more Jiyu ACP ACM Manufacturer Jiyu Acp "Jiyu ACP company is top 10 quality brand in domestic building materials industry. Focus on supplying a large range of Aluminum Composite Panels and Materials. Service is very good, the..." Read more