purchased a Toshiba DLP TV Model#65hm167 for a little over 4 years ago and the extended warranty.I have already replaced 3 lamps 1 warranty the other 2 not covered cost me 550.00.Now I have about 25 little white dots all over the screen and they are growing.

I called Toshiba and they basically said that I am out of warranty and there is nothing they can do (sucks ) when they know there is a problem. I have read all over the Internet people having similar issues and stating that it will cost up to $800 to fix..

I have other TVs that are 9 and 10 yrs old without any issues.I will never or suggest anyone spending their hard earned money on a TV or any product made by Toshiba there customer service after a 2500.00 dollar stinks.Beware before you buy Toshiba products.

Review about: Toshiba Tv.

Had an Experience with Toshiba?

Comments

Toronto, Ontario, Canada #591018

Exact same problem a 2800.00 money pit. 225. replacement lamps every 6 months.

Toshiba is better than dell... I went through DELL *** than it compeatly craped in 6 months, not coverd buy a warranty = no replacement. Have had my toshiba for two years and its still going strong.

Agreed..purchased a toshiba satellite laptop in..2009 ..

since then it has had 6 hard drives and three shorts in the power cord..I just used it as a backup for my laptop so it wasnt used very much..recently found out my sister purchased a satellite and it had the same problems