Toshiba Customer Service
- (800) 631-3811
- (800) 457-7777
- (510) 651-6798
- (800) 405-0854
- (800) 316-0920
- (888) 592-0944
- (800) 618-4444
Currently you can call only US numbers.
Toshiba Corporation is a multinational company with its headquarters in Tokyo, Japan. The company is involved in electronics, electrical engineering and high technology. The company was founded in 1939 as a result of two companies' (Tanaka Engineering Works and Hakunetsusha) merger. The company was first to manufacture TAC digital computer, transistor television, word processor, microwave oven, MRI system, laptop personal computer, DVD, and HD DVD. The company cooperates with United Parcel Service to provide repair service faster.
in March, 2008 Toshiba will terminate manufacturing of HD DVD, because of the better quality of Sony's Blu-Ray devices.
Number of Reviews
Number of Comments
Compare Toshiba to
Companies are selected automatically by the algorithm.
A company's rating is calculated using a mathematical algorithm that evaluates the information in your profile. The algorithm parameters are: user's rating, number of resolved issues, number of company's responses etc. The algorithm is subject to change in future
Where Reviews Came From
- Washington, District Of Columbia, United States
- Little Rock, Arkansas, United States
- New York City, New York, United States
- Las Vegas, Nevada, United States
- Atlanta, Georgia, United States
- Denver, Colorado, United States
- Reston, Virginia, United States
- New York, New York, United States
- Kansas City, Missouri, United States
- Cairo, Al Qahirah, Egypt