Sofia, Sofia-City
100% full Not resolved

I have Laptop with 2 years Toshiba European warranty.

I'm waiting 35 days already for Toshiba authorized service provider to repair my device (tremble lines on the screen and very slow performance for such device, in-and-out described by authorized service provider ). 4 days ago I was informed that my device is repaired (the motherboard was changed) and that I can take it.

When I received the device the problems were still not fixed and I had to sent the device back to the service depot. At the moment the laptop is being repaired again. As the Toshiba authorized service provider said, they should change the display. There is no even a word mentioning the other issue - the slow device performance. I exclude software problems because of the operating system upgrade - from Windows 8 to Windows 10. In both cases the computer had very slow performance.

I have escalated the issue to Toshiba head office in Europe requesting my laptop to be exchanged with a new one because of the 35 days repairing period and not fixed bugs. 3 days later I received an answer from Toshiba Support Poland. They said: "Unfortunately we cannot find the reason to replace the unit. We cannot take responsibility for any losses caused by fault in the notebook, according to warranty terms and conditions."

Awful product, terrible support and services. I'm really disappointed from the product and services.

Never ever Toshiba!

Review about: Toshiba Satellite P50T-B-112.

I didn't like: Quality of laptop, Toshibas attitude.

3.0
Style and Design
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Toshiba Laptop
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Warranty issue / $3000
Preferred solution Change the malfunctioning unit

Had an Experience with Toshiba?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion