Sofia, Sofia-City
100% full Not resolved
3.0
Style and Design

I have Laptop with 2 years Toshiba European warranty.

I'm waiting 35 days already for Toshiba authorized service provider to repair my device (tremble lines on the screen and very slow performance for such device, in-and-out described by authorized service provider ). 4 days ago I was informed that my device is repaired (the motherboard was changed) and that I can take it.

When I received the device the problems were still not fixed and I had to sent the device back to the service depot. At the moment the laptop is being repaired again. As the Toshiba authorized service provider said, they should change the display. There is no even a word mentioning the other issue - the slow device performance. I exclude software problems because of the operating system upgrade - from Windows 8 to Windows 10. In both cases the computer had very slow performance.

I have escalated the issue to Toshiba head office in Europe requesting my laptop to be exchanged with a new one because of the 35 days repairing period and not fixed bugs. 3 days later I received an answer from Toshiba Support Poland. They said: "Unfortunately we cannot find the reason to replace the unit. We cannot take responsibility for any losses caused by fault in the notebook, according to warranty terms and conditions."

Awful product, terrible support and services. I'm really disappointed from the product and services.

Never ever Toshiba!

This person wrote the review because of warranty issue of toshiba laptop from Toshiba and attached a photo. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $3000 and wants Toshiba to "change the malfunctioning unit".

The most disappointing in user's experience was quality of laptop and toshibas attitude. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Toshiba for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Toshiba?

Comments