Awful product, terrible support and services from Toshiba
I have Laptop with 2 years Toshiba European warranty.
I'm waiting 35 days already for Toshiba authorized service provider to repair my device (tremble lines on the screen and very slow performance for such device, in-and-out described by authorized service provider ). 4 days ago I was informed that my device is repaired (the motherboard was changed) and that I can take it.
When I received the device the problems were still not fixed and I had to sent the device back to the service depot. At the moment the laptop is being repaired again. As the Toshiba authorized service provider said, they should change the display. There is no even a word mentioning the other issue - the slow device performance. I exclude software problems because of the operating system upgrade - from Windows 8 to Windows 10. In both cases the computer had very slow performance.
I have escalated the issue to Toshiba head office in Europe requesting my laptop to be exchanged with a new one because of the 35 days repairing period and not fixed bugs. 3 days later I received an answer from Toshiba Support Poland. They said: "Unfortunately we cannot find the reason to replace the unit. We cannot take responsibility for any losses caused by fault in the notebook, according to warranty terms and conditions."
Awful product, terrible support and services. I'm really disappointed from the product and services.
Never ever Toshiba!
More Review Details
|Style and Design|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Quality of laptop
- Toshibas attitude
- Reason of review:
- Warranty issue
- Preferred solution:
- Change the malfunctioning unit
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Toshiba Satellite P50T-B-112
- Review category
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I bought new Chromebook 2 from Toshiba and after 2 months I got burned out (red) pixels lines appeared on the dark display. I called customer service and answering several nonsense..."
- "I was scammed by a website called brainsyntax. it is a creepy site once you realize that it is run by one guy and his psycho gf. Vincent Schiele a.k.a..."
- "To say that I am disappointed with my Alienware purchase would be a complete understatement. I purchase their â€œpremier desktopâ€ product at the end of 2009. One week after..."
- "I am entering my 8th month on the project and still do not have a completed bathroom. There have been continual mistakes along the way- faucets plumbed wrong, electrical outlet..."
- "I ordered a "Deluxe" funeral spray, shown. Their website said the Deluxe was what was pictured. I paid $107. I accidentally put "Jr." after my brother's name (my Dad was..."
- "I ordered a tempered glass screen protector. I didn't realize it was coming from China, but was prepared to be patient. took 2 weeks to arrive and then was completely..."
- "Zachary E. Tsvetkov (aka BG International Ltd. aka KTNG Group EOOD) is one *** of a scam artist. This man poses as a lawyer offering immigration services to ex-pats. BEWARE..."