On Thursday May 14, my Toshiba informed me that I had a necessary BIOS update that needed to be performed.Â I followed their online instructions and when my computer shut down to "restart" with the update, it never came back.Â The onlibe BIOS update thta Toshiba recommended fried my bios chip and mother board and the technicians at Toshiba could care less that this happened.Â They just told me where I might be able to send it to get it "fixed".Â My computer was just a little over a year old (of course, just out of warranty).Â I am a very unhappy customer of Toshiba and just wanted to forewarn anyone else who might step into this situation.
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Bios Online Update
- Review category
- Review rating
- 4 out of 5
You May Also Like
- "Atom Park - Scam Company - Big Fraud - I purchased the Atomic Mail Sender software from this company. I am from india, they are offering indian customer INR 3099...."
- "I have Laptop with 2 years Toshiba European warranty. I'm waiting 35 days already for Toshiba authorized service provider to repair my device (tremble lines on the screen and..."
- "I bought the hearthfire and dawnguard add ons for skyrim on ps3 I've got past the required quest to get dawnguard followers but no dialogue to do that, can't..."
- "I called AHS on the 21st of April. They suggested a company called Second Opinion Heat and Air in Oklahoma City, OK. It has been a back and..."
- "I ORDERED FLOWERS FOR THE ARRIVAL OF MY FIRST GRAND BABY THROUGH YOUR COMPANY. WHEN I WENT TO VISIT HER THE NEXT DAY AND SAW WHAT WAS DELIVERED I HAVE TO..."
- "We ordered 2 stocks from boyds. Both were for savage axis rifles. We followed the website's ordering instructions. It never once allowed for inputting of the calibers,..."
- "Last Sunday we went to Lumber Liquidators to purchase some flooring. We got there and the salesperson was alone and it was fairly busy. He spent quite a bit of..."
- "TERRIBLE!! I sold my home and didn't buy another one. I cannot get them to disconnect the service at my old address. I don't have a house to transfer service..."
- "Hired a painter through Thumbtack to stain my deck. Contractor did a competent job, but handled personal items carelessly; stain on grill, and patio doors, grill tools and grill cover..."