On Thursday May 14, my Toshiba informed me that I had a necessary BIOS update that needed to be performed.Â I followed their online instructions and when my computer shut down to "restart" with the update, it never came back.Â The onlibe BIOS update thta Toshiba recommended fried my bios chip and mother board and the technicians at Toshiba could care less that this happened.Â They just told me where I might be able to send it to get it "fixed".Â My computer was just a little over a year old (of course, just out of warranty).Â I am a very unhappy customer of Toshiba and just wanted to forewarn anyone else who might step into this situation.
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Bios Online Update
- Review category
- Review rating
- 4 out of 5
You May Also Like
- "Staples offed a rebate on an product identified only by its "item number" (1204258) The product is a software package delivered by download and enabled by a registration key delivered by..."
- "I bought new Chromebook 2 from Toshiba and after 2 months I got burned out (red) pixels lines appeared on the dark display. I called customer service and answering several nonsense..."
- "Bought product, installed, worked for a few days; could no longer access via PC. Was told to install a non-existent mobile app on my droid phone. Software doesn't work as..."
- "We ordered 2 stocks from boyds. Both were for savage axis rifles. We followed the website's ordering instructions. It never once allowed for inputting of the calibers,..."
- "The Braums at Mustang Rd. And I-40 served me a raw, pink, cold burger the manager on location was more helpful then corporate when I tried to contact them on..."
- "I ORDERED FLOWERS FOR THE ARRIVAL OF MY FIRST GRAND BABY THROUGH YOUR COMPANY. WHEN I WENT TO VISIT HER THE NEXT DAY AND SAW WHAT WAS DELIVERED I HAVE TO..."
- "This dress exceeded my expectations. The first I ordered was champange in size 16. The size was much too small, and the color wasn't one I liked, but if it..."
- "Hi Jo Kelly, My name is Jim Woodbury from Long Beach and would like to know who you were able to contact. I recently purchases from Vida in Beautiful Cancun Grand..."
- "OnlineCompliancePanel.com is becoming a big pest in my daily life. I have been getting their spam mails, being sent religiously, for quite a while now. I have written a good..."