Be very cautious of Toshiba's bios update
On Thursday May 14, my Toshiba informed me that I had a necessary BIOS update that needed to be performed.Ã‚Â I followed their online instructions and when my computer shut down to "restart" with the update, it never came back.Ã‚Â The onlibe BIOS update thta Toshiba recommended fried my bios chip and mother board and the technicians at Toshiba could care less that this happened.Ã‚Â They just told me where I might be able to send it to get it "fixed".Ã‚Â My computer was just a little over a year old (of course, just out of warranty).Ã‚Â I am a very unhappy customer of Toshiba and just wanted to forewarn anyone else who might step into this situation.1298c150 review #148917
You may also like
- "I run an ticket agency and was looking for a cost effective solution for my customers. I was sold with the webinar and our scheduled calls, they had a very..."
- "After being scammed out of 24.95 for an iPhone unlock and NOT receiving a refund and being ignored by the "Iphone Unlocker Pro" team, I found out that Tekland Holdings..."
- "Staples offed a rebate on an product identified only by its "item number" (1204258) The product is a software package delivered by download and enabled by a registration key delivered by..."
- "I have used Audible for 8 years, purchased 2 sets and with repairs spent around $8000. I have had two aides split in half and one with plastic that..."
- "I send clean art to Pickworld and get awesome picks every time. Great quality picks at a cheap price. They can print four-color process (photos) with a full bleed, so..."
- "After 5 years of good service from Craftsman 17 Gallon air compressor (Model 919167260, Serial # 2716248281) it ran continuously and never reached the pressure to shut off. Upon..."
- "Purchased Lane 100% leather sofa and loveseat (Hemispheres collection) in 2010. Faded spots have started to appear on the backs of both items (I realize the backs aren't leather..."
- "Aman Natt sold me on his Forex training course for over Â£2500 , using displays of wealth such as Luxury Watches and Expensive sports cars as examples of their own..."
- "First of all, thanks for whoever started this website to get the word out about this company. I needed to order sympathy flowers for my daughter in Japan, and its..."