Be very cautious of Toshiba's bios update
On Thursday May 14, my Toshiba informed me that I had a necessary BIOS update that needed to be performed.Â I followed their online instructions and when my computer shut down to "restart" with the update, it never came back.Â The onlibe BIOS update thta Toshiba recommended fried my bios chip and mother board and the technicians at Toshiba could care less that this happened.Â They just told me where I might be able to send it to get it "fixed".Â My computer was just a little over a year old (of course, just out of warranty).Â I am a very unhappy customer of Toshiba and just wanted to forewarn anyone else who might step into this situation.
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "I received an email about an auto-renewal for Driver Whiz which I did not order! The email days it's been a year and they will charge me $29.99 plus VAT..."
- "I met Mr. Gabe Arnold in Cincinnati as he claimed to be traveling and meeting with his sales team there. I'm not an attorney, nor am I an accountant. When..."
- "Yes, what appeared to be a low key soft spoken software programmer for www.carnisoft.com & www.NoveltyPhotoSoftware.com stole $2500 from a business investment acquaintance who approached him over 2.5..."
- "I ORDERED A THINKING OF YOU BOUQUET FOR MY SISTER IN LAW THAT JUST HAD SURGERY SHE LOVES PURPLE AND WHITE! THAT WAS SUPPOSED TO BE PURPLE WITH WHITE IN..."
- "I ORDERED FLOWERS FOR THE ARRIVAL OF MY FIRST GRAND BABY THROUGH YOUR COMPANY. WHEN I WENT TO VISIT HER THE NEXT DAY AND SAW WHAT WAS DELIVERED I HAVE TO..."
- "We ordered 2 stocks from boyds. Both were for savage axis rifles. We followed the website's ordering instructions. It never once allowed for inputting of the calibers,..."
- "I ordered a vase of yellow roses and white daisy's. I got a huge yellow and white bow and green leaves with three yellow mums. I was embarrassed..."
- "Mobile mechanic Ronnie Hewitt, owner of Indy's Mobile Mechanic, and his accomplice Sarah Asher are scammers! They will lie, cheat and steal from you. I only called them..."
- "Bought a toy RC Boat. Took more than a month to get it. Worked only 10 min. It's impossible to charge from transmitter. Boat is way smaller..."