Be very cautious of Toshiba's bios update
On Thursday May 14, my Toshiba informed me that I had a necessary BIOS update that needed to be performed.Ã‚Â I followed their online instructions and when my computer shut down to "restart" with the update, it never came back.Ã‚Â The onlibe BIOS update thta Toshiba recommended fried my bios chip and mother board and the technicians at Toshiba could care less that this happened.Ã‚Â They just told me where I might be able to send it to get it "fixed".Ã‚Â My computer was just a little over a year old (of course, just out of warranty).Ã‚Â I am a very unhappy customer of Toshiba and just wanted to forewarn anyone else who might step into this situation.11888bb4 review #148917
You may also like
- "Poshmark has sellers download apps on mobile devices to sell their goods. I did this and Poshmark published my Apple ID password as my user ID on the site. There..."
- "My mac's screen froze with a message saying call number for Apple support and I started dealing with this company which had web size www.geek-technician.com. They convinced me that..."
- "Yes, what appeared to be a low key soft spoken software programmer for www.carnisoft.com & www.NoveltyPhotoSoftware.com stole $2500 from a business investment acquaintance who approached him over 2.5..."
- "I went in to get a haircut that was fairly easy to accomplish. A number five on the sides and just TRIMMED slightly on the top so it's still long..."
- "picture shows up dark but was red and bloody, server never checked; when she came with the bill told her i could not eat the steak.. she took steak..."
- "Itsy Puppy has the best puppies! We are writing this review so that many more families can become happy as we are. We decided to reserve Jojo after seeing how..."
- "I asked for layers at the Great Clips salon on 104th and May by Creat grocers. Well, it was more butchered than anything and I will never be going..."
- "I called Ms. Allison to inquire about a property that she told 2 different agents I contacted that the property is cash only. It is owned by BofA &..."
- "Conflict of interest and FAILURE to WARN?((( Conflict exists with Geico affaliate Getz Insuring Hyundai Motorswhom I bought the car from and Geico Is my Insurer ))) 320 crossblade torslanda..."