Be very cautious of Toshiba's bios update
On Thursday May 14, my Toshiba informed me that I had a necessary BIOS update that needed to be performed.Â I followed their online instructions and when my computer shut down to "restart" with the update, it never came back.Â The onlibe BIOS update thta Toshiba recommended fried my bios chip and mother board and the technicians at Toshiba could care less that this happened.Â They just told me where I might be able to send it to get it "fixed".Â My computer was just a little over a year old (of course, just out of warranty).Â I am a very unhappy customer of Toshiba and just wanted to forewarn anyone else who might step into this situation.review #148917
You may also like
- "Jbspl said me that they will make b2b and b2c bus and hotel booking portal in 2-5 days for 25,000 Rs + service tax=28500 Rs. on march 14, 2015 they..."
- "When electronically filing my Canadian corporate taxes all seemed well and then I got an error: "IE not installed" when Turbotax went into the CRA net filing web site. I paid..."
- "I bought the hearthfire and dawnguard add ons for skyrim on ps3 I've got past the required quest to get dawnguard followers but no dialogue to do that, can't..."
- "I asked for layers at the Great Clips salon on 104th and May by Creat grocers. Well, it was more butchered than anything and I will never be going..."
- "I bought my first bike at Fort Thunder HD of Moore,OK (2014 Sportster 72 w/ 2 miles on it) and 5 days later I still haven't ridden it!! On the..."
- "A few days ago I visited Kansas City, Kansas for the weekend. My wife, kid and I got in late from shopping and across the street we visited Wendy's..."
- "On 9-5-2014 I purchased a 40” LED television made by Element Electronics at Target in Bridgewater, NJ for $299.99 + tax, took it home, and the television worked fine until..."
- "eBay buyers beware of this eBay seller this the business name Member ID performanceraceparts ( 227558Red dont buy from them they are crooks scammers will take your money and will not..."
- "I purchased this bag of wild Bird seed and am very upset with all the sand in it! If you take out the sand how much really does the bag..."