Be very cautious of Toshiba's bios update
On Thursday May 14, my Toshiba informed me that I had a necessary BIOS update that needed to be performed.Ã‚Â I followed their online instructions and when my computer shut down to "restart" with the update, it never came back.Ã‚Â The onlibe BIOS update thta Toshiba recommended fried my bios chip and mother board and the technicians at Toshiba could care less that this happened.Ã‚Â They just told me where I might be able to send it to get it "fixed".Ã‚Â My computer was just a little over a year old (of course, just out of warranty).Ã‚Â I am a very unhappy customer of Toshiba and just wanted to forewarn anyone else who might step into this situation.107f4cce review #148917
You may also like
- "Recently I logged into my XBOX Live account after not signing on for a while and checked my Transaction History. I had 160 points on my account the last time..."
- "SAP BPC 10.0 NW TRAINING Techincept Consulting- Pioneers in SAP BPC Online Training announces SAP BPC 10 NW Training Contact Techincept Consulting at 310-956-1113 or Email email@example.com or visit www.techincept.com for..."
- "After being scammed out of 24.95 for an iPhone unlock and NOT receiving a refund and being ignored by the "Iphone Unlocker Pro" team, I found out that Tekland Holdings..."
- "I have filed several complaints against EBAY for the sneaky way they make money & just how "Crooked" they really are. This is another complaint only this one is..."
- "Cant believe i found this in my livers. The first ones i bought were the same , i returned and got more livers with a gall bladder in both ...."
- "I agree with the other post - this company is not even worth one star. I ordered a part that was never delivered. The Fedex tracking said it..."
- "I am sick and tired of ordering flowers from 1-800-Flowers.com! I understand that substitutions are necessary at times; however, they should carry the theme as well as represent the..."
- "they say the wallet is nearly indestructlble i had it 10 min put some cards in it and it broke my son got to playing with it but it back..."
- "alopecia, a genetic disorder directly caused by breeding these dogs for their color. I approached the breeder via email to no avail. However, he quickly updated his website to..."